A FitBit question

Options
13»

Replies

• bigsisterdice
    Options
    I would LOVE to have it sync to my phone's android app for FitBit- yes they have a FitBit app, but its just a tracker- you can't sync with it. No bluetooth :( That would make it -amazing- for me, lol :)

I had this thought just yesterday, it really is my only complaint so far, I've had mine for about three months. If it had bluetooth to sync with my phone on the go, it would be PERFECT!

Also, I usually keep mine hooked to the center of my bra, and I'm a dog walker, so I have to use the start/stop button before and after every walk, and it can be a little awkward to have to look down my shirt to push it, or just poke my boobs for a few seconds lol

The thing I didn't know when I got it was that it wouldn't be good for tracking Zumba, but I attach it to my workout pants and it usually picks up about 2/3 of what that one Zumba calorie estimator says I'm burning, so I usually go back afterwords and override that time period with a number about halfway between those two numbers.

In short - I would say it is definitely worth the investment because it tracks what you do all day, everyday :) Hope that helped!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to have it sync to my phone's android app for FitBit- yes they have a FitBit app, but its just a tracker- you can't sync with it. No bluetooth :( That would make it -amazing- for me, lol :)

I had this thought just yesterday, it really is my only complaint so far, I've had mine for about three months. If it had bluetooth to sync with my phone on the go, it would be PERFECT!

Just saw that there is a new fitbit coming out (fitbit one) that syncs to iphones and ipads through bluetooth. It says andrios support is coming soon.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Someone gave me the old version last year. I'm surprised by how upset I am upon realizing that I forgot to put it back on after showering. I'm losing points in my imaginary competition!

If you buy one, sign up on the Earndit site.
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    One of the very best gadgets I've ever bought! Saw the Fitbit in Myrtle Beach last May and had to have it. Haven't looked back. Easy to set up, the website only needs your height, weight, age, to get started. You can wear it in your pocket, in your bra if you're a female, on pants waistband with clip which I don't use. LOVE IT! Tracks steps walked, stairs climbed, the time including a chronometer, calories burned and miles walked. Wearing while sleeping with wristband tells you on website your sleep patterns...amazing. Very easy to use.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    oh, and I just realized tonight that they sell them in the store at Best Buy as well as the aria scale....

I have the scale and the fitbit. Both are great products. I wear my fitbit everyday, I've had I since march. I just got the scale and have been impressed with it. No more writing down stats from my old scale. It just uploads everything for me. Fully automated. Love it.

I also have the scale and love it. Well, ok, I AM a tech geek LOL