Happy New Rear!

Options
I probably won't be around the internet until the end of the weekend.

There will probably be an influx of new people looking for ways to help them with their NY Resolutions. To them I say It is possible, just change one thing at a time, and use each day to find some new way to get healthier.

To the vetrans. Thanks for the support, in helping me lose the weight I have, I've seen glimpses of what is possible, and I look forward to making possible, reality in 2010.

Regards,

Lee

Replies

• dlltaps
    Options
    "To them I say It is possible, just change one thing at a time, and use each day to find some new way to get healthier. "

I love that!

Happy New Year to you! :)
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words! And enjoy your weekend - I know that I will!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have to ask, what that typo intentional??? Happy new REAR? Cause it made me laugh!! I thought maybe it was a New Year's weight loss challenge!! :laugh:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    I have to ask, what that typo intentional??? Happy new REAR? Cause it made me laugh!! I thought maybe it was a New Year's weight loss challenge!! :laugh:

Deck da harrs with boughs of harry, Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good Mornin and may you have that happy new REAR!!! You HAVE done an awesome job and may this year be the year of hitting your goal!!!I will see you on HAL 2010 !!! I am doing P90X with Insanity !!!