First week, only 1 lb down. (Keto/LowCarb)

Options
Sigh. I'm feeling so bummed out. I have so much weight to lose and I did things right this week. I tracked everything, was HONEST about it and I've only lost 1 lousy pound. 8(

Replies

• TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    -Hug-
    This is going to take time...
    I can't see your diary but one pound a week is what most people on this site shoot for (At least my MPF friends.)
    It WILL come off in time.
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    1 pound is better then nothing!!! Keep your head up you are on the rite road!!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 1 lb is a great loss. Just keep going forward =) this is a long journey.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is a healthy pace to lose weight and keep it off. You should not be upset at all! Do not give up, you are on the right track. I lb down is better than 1 lb up isn't it?:smile:
  • lovinlandl
    lovinlandl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    what I wouldn't give to have lost 1 pound :):)

Congratulations!!!
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    a aww i know how you feel, but don't let it discourage you! keep on track and when you look back you'll see that it all adds up, every little pound :):smile:
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    If you are doing the lower carb just stick with it, It takes a week to train your body to adjust to in maybe even two weeks when your body changes over you will start losing fast. I try to stay as low carb as I can because I was borderline diabetic, but I still try to stay away from brown rice whole wheat pastas when I get stuck in my weight loss then after I start losing again I will indulge myself sometimes with brown rice and whole wheat pastas. Buy the third week for sure you will see your weight start melting off. Hang in there.
  • Heyman09
    Options
    1 pound a week is good. No worries.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    You will be fine...hey, at least the scale moved! My 1st week it said I didn't loose anything. It might make you feel better to purchase a scale, get on naked in am before food or water and see what it says......