Anyone working out 6 days a week?

Options
Hi everyone :-)
Looking for more friends on here that are working out a lot! I'm doing 6 days a week, a mix of strength training and cardio and looking for others who are intestested in supporting each other through the journey :-) I've lost a decent bit of weight and I've got a decent amount to go and I'm really trying to make this into my new permanent lifestyle. Would love to know more people on here so we can cheer each other all on!! Sarah :-)

Replies

• Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I am only doing five days a week. Only because Saturdays are game days and very busy and Sundays are the only days I really get to relax and ride. If you don't mind me being one day short of your schedule, you can add me. :)
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! Congrats on your loss that is amazing! Friend request sent!! :-)
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was working out six days, but was having trouble sleeping so i cut back to five.(I read an article that said working out too much can cause this) This is my first week trying it... I started upping my workout by doing more strength along with cardio. I put a belt on this morning and hubby had to make me another hole.The belt was 1 3/4 inches too big !!! The scales have not moved in two weeks,but i don't really care as my clothes are getting looser! I am a biker also(Honda Shadow 750) retired,66 yrs old,soon to be 67.I have been driving since 1968 and love it.
    You can add me as a friend.We can keep each other moving(in the right direction).
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week. you can add me if you like.
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting 5x/week...is that close enough?
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    If I am not traveling I workout 5-6X a week. Add me too.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    right here. i aim for 6 a week, sometimes its 5, sometimes 4 (still trying to adjust to my school/work schedule) but my average is about 6 a week. I'm finishing up jillian michaels body revolution and soon i'll be starting new rules of lifting for women
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I work out 6-7 days a week. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    I work out 7 days a week.. you can add me if you would like
  • Grimlock69
    Options
    I workout six days a week. I'm doing Tapout XT, P90X, and running. Add me if you like.
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Three days of running 3-6 miles a shot, and three days of strength training. Been working out six days a week for almost a year and a half now. Been loving the reults! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I workout 6x a week with a mix of strength / cardio. I travel for work 100% so it is fun and challenging, LOL.
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week............feel free to add:bigsmile:
  • kym123tx
    kym123tx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I Work Out 7 days a week mostly running. I Love to get / give Support !!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 5-6 days/week... I run min of 3 days a week and do yoga 2-3 times a week, depending on my schedule.
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    I work out six days a week... Unless I'm being lazy & only work out five, lol. Anyone can feel free to add

(I mostly run a few miles)
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :-)
    Looking for more friends on here that are working out a lot! I'm doing 6 days a week, a mix of strength training and cardio and looking for others who are intestested in supporting each other through the journey :-) I've lost a decent bit of weight and I've got a decent amount to go and I'm really trying to make this into my new permanent lifestyle. Would love to know more people on here so we can cheer each other all on!! Sarah :-)

I workout 7 days per week. I update my diary every day, however recently I am helping family member and have not had an opportunity to update my stats every day. You can see my diary, both nutrition and exercise) since I joined August 11, 2011.
    I do 1 hour of cardio, followed by weight lifting. (I usually combine pushing and pulling sets, to give my body recover from fatigue) So far it worked perfectly. If you have questions, please ask and good luck in your journey.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    If I can find enough time I will be working out 6 days a week!
  • ktb1962
    ktb1962 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 6 days/week!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I work out everyday! Mostly cardio. Mondays and Fridays to the gym and the rest of the days I zumba! :)