I didn't die today

Options
justal313
justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
So At the beginning of the year I decided to get back into shape. Early on in the year a bunch of us decided we would do the warrior dash. Well today was the day

643930_3991073412871_107718484_n.jpg

2ec4a64a.jpg

We're also running a 5k tomorrow because we are stupid and we get a free kilt and a beer and we all apparantly can be had for the price of a beer and a kilt.

It had all the the standard obstacles BUT it was up and down the black diamond trails at a ski resort and that was the most daunting obstacle of all. We'll be doing it again next year but maybe at a slightly flatter place :noway:

Replies

• kikiwilkinson
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! ( : My goal this year was to do the color run!!! So I know how awesome it feels!!
  • banks89202
    Options
    Good job! That's awesome, looks like fun!!
  • inspiration1124
    Options
    I loved these pics
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Looks like you had a blast. I respect your ability to be sold for a beer and a kilt.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

We're also running a 5k tomorrow because we are stupid and we get a free kilt and a beer and we all apparantly can be had for the price of a beer and a kilt.

Love this!! Great job and congratulations!
  • CraigmileD
    Options
    That first pic in line is priceless. Congrats and best of luck on the kilt and beer.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I did the dirty dash this year, and I am officially hooked on 5k obstacle courses. Great job!
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic!
  • Pink_Tina
    Options
    That is so flipping awesome! lol And I love both the pictures and the fact that you guys are doing a 5k tomorrow too. xD Kick some butt! :drinker:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Looks like you had a blast. I respect your ability to be sold for a beer and a kilt.

^^^This^^^

Great job!
  • cakelady69
    Options
    awesome, love the pictures. Have a blast tomorrow too! I'm looking to run my 1st in the Spring. Can't wait, it looks so fun!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    *CHEERS!* Rock on and intimidate! That is a great challenge and I am so impressed that you are kicking is so hard this weekend! Love the picture!!

:drinker: This will be you tomorrow!
  • justal313
    Options
    So for the 5K today... ‎29:10.86 time for the 5K PERSONAL BEST!! 71:98 for my age group and 445/917 overall :)
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You are having fun for sure! Thanks for the reminder that weight loss and fitness are meant to be fun, too.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Haha I love the pics, and that you can be bought for a beer and a kilt. I live in wales and am now going to search for an event like this asap! Well done you on a brilliant job and for genuinely inspiring me to have some fun :)
  • justal313
    Options
    Today at the 1/2 way to St Pats 5K

545335_3975123653510_1391614514_n.jpg

198462_3975074532282_988982160_n.jpg
  • justal313
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!