Lean and Toning workout suggestions

Options
Can anyone suggest a workout for muscle toning and fat loss? Thank you very much!

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I started with that then moved onto her Ripped in 30 DVD. I've lost lots of inches and I'm starting to look really toned after two months of doing her videos. I'm so impressed with the results, I plan to just rotate different workouts from several of her videos a few times a week since I want to focus on training for my next 5K run now.
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I started with that then moved onto her Ripped in 30 DVD. I've lost lots of inches and I'm starting to look really toned after two months of doing her videos. I'm so impressed with the results, I plan to just rotate different workouts from several of her videos a few times a week since I want to focus on training for my next 5K run now.

Do u need to do them every day or every alternate day??
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    HEAVY weights.
  • carebearhere
    carebearhere Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Jillian recommends doing it on alternating days, with cardio in between, and one rest day, but I'm doing it everyday because I want quicker results XD
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    this looks like a really good workout, but not sure where to buy in Australia?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Go on You Tube and find Nerd Fitness and begin their body weight circuit training. It's awesome. They also have an advanced video as well. Good stuff!!
  • amethysts269
    amethysts269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    this looks like a really good workout, but not sure where to buy in Australia?

You can them off Ebay and I think Amazon...
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Do u need to do them every day or every alternate day??

I did them 4 days in a row, then had a rest day and repeated. You do 10 days at each level, so that was 8 workouts at each level. You can do alternating days if you want, but I wanted to get fast results, so I only took two rest days on each level. I was also doing cardio (stationary bike or treadmill) while doing 30DS (same days) .

The 30 Day Shred videos are on Youtube (link below). I wonder though if that is in violation of a copyright and they can be taken down eventually, but they've been there for a few months now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8