11 week mark! 8kg down

Hey everyone,

I have been on here for 11 weeks and wanted to share my progress before I head to Europe for a month. The first 7 weeks were fantastic.. Was losing a kilo a week and saw HUGE changes.. All slowed down since the beginning of August, but the changes in the pictures and clothes choices has made it all worth while! This is no where near the end, but a reminder for me of how far I have come!

Any other comments/ questions, let me know :)

First pics are from July 1, 2012.. Second Pictures are today... September 16th 2012.
21dk3uv.jpgfbgv8o.jpg
307tc1h.jpg1o3xbs.jpg
29yqlaf.jpg2u53mdk.jpg

Hope this works...!

Replies

• jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    wow your body looks SO much more toned...you look amazing! keep it up dearest!!
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Thanks! Mostly because I have done VERY little cardio and LOTS of lifting.... Something I am going to work on when I get back.. Will be warmer around here so will get swimming in the mix.
  • well done! you are making amazing progress and you can really see that in these pics! Enjoy your holiday!
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    8 kgs has made a big difference. Well done.

How tall are you,?
    Your body shape looks similar to mine ( except mines a fair bit bigger at this stage lol)
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Great work you should be very proud!!!! Good luck with the rest of your journey, you have it sorted!
  • I can see a big difference. Great job!
  • nice progress!
  • blackgold86

How tall are you,?
    Your body shape looks similar to mine ( except mines a fair bit bigger at this stage lol)

I am 5'8 so quite tall!... Started at 97.5kg (214 pounds) and am currently 89.5kgs.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member

How tall are you,?

I am 5'8 so quite tall!... Started at 97.5kg (214 pounds) and am currently 89.5kgs.

oh awesome, we're the same height :)
  • Thats a phenomenal difference in 11 weeks. I cant believe how toned your body looks in comparison :) Enjoy ur holiday! x
  • blackgold86
    Thanks everyone :)

Going to keep it up as best I can over the next four weeks, hopefully won't lose too much of my work in Europe!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    wow - you have a new body!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    You've done great! Have an amazing holiday :)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Hey everyone,

I have been on here for 11 weeks and wanted to share my progress before I head to Europe for a month. The first 7 weeks were fantastic.. Was losing a kilo a week and saw HUGE changes.. All slowed down since the beginning of August, but the changes in the pictures and clothes choices has made it all worth while! This is no where near the end, but a reminder for me of how far I have come!

Any other comments/ questions, let me know :)

First pics are from July 1, 2012.. Second Pictures are today... September 16th 2012.
    21dk3uv.jpgfbgv8o.jpg
    307tc1h.jpg1o3xbs.jpg
    29yqlaf.jpg2u53mdk.jpg

Hope this works...!

wow!!! amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Thanks! Mostly because I have done VERY little cardio and LOTS of lifting.... Something I am going to work on when I get back.. Will be warmer around here so will get swimming in the mix.

I need to wt train more!!!!! big time more!!!! i do it once a wk...but need to more...
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Wow this is such great motivation.
    You look AMAZING. So much smoother & toned.
    Have a great time in Europe :)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    I so needed to see your pics today! Nicely done! You look fantastic! Keep up the fabulous work!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    WOW!! You are doing Amazingly well!! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Wow - huge difference! Great job - keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!