Damn it .. went on a huge binge tonight :\

Soo I followed my exercise & healthy eating for two weeks.. have seen no physical change and went on a big binge tonight said screw it..

I drank almost a whole mickey of vodka (shots & with club soda), a whole container of hummus with like 3 servings of naan crisps, a frozen spring roll, 8 tbsp of peanut butter on paris toast. (dried crunchy mini toasts you buy)

smh

Replies

• Ellieus
    Ellieus Posts: 49 Member
    Don't give up!! Tomorrow is another day!!
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Tomorrows a new day, don't stress too much about it :)
  • thomasmcc80
    thomasmcc80 Posts: 5 Member
    its good to have days like that.a keep to my diet but do have a cheat weekend.then back on diet.but dont give up.get back in the game
  • Hello :smile:

I have overeaten yesterday as well AND had too much pints. :drinker: But it was about two months ago I have done something like that. I don't feel guilty. But today I am back in the game again! :bigsmile:

Don't give up. Keep going.

:flowerforyou:
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    I did the same yesterday. Usually I am so strict with myself but yesterday I went to a cider festival and after 3 pints I decided to treat myself to a huge sausage in a roll from the bbq.

So far not so bad but once I was home I ended up pigging out on salami, peanut butter on bread, Marmite on toast, jam on toast and a whole 250g bag of peanut M&M's!

I logged everything and I was 1156 calories over my allowance!!

Today I am still going to eat the roast chicken dinner I had planned to (and already logged rough caloric values) but I will reduce or maybe even omit the boiled potatoes and add on extra lean chicken meat and vegetables to bring the calorie total down a bit.

Tomorrow I will start the week afresh, walk harder, faster and for longer and reduce my calories a little and hopefully this will all even itself out but the end of the week.

I'm not going to beat myself up about it as I know it's not the end of the world, any damage done can be undone and above all else I BLOODY WELL ENJOYED EVERY SIP AND EVERY MOUTHFUL! :laugh: :drinker:
  • pigeonhugger
    pigeonhugger Posts: 81 Member
    Dont beat yourself up. A binge on one day wont undo all your hard work that you have done the other 13days. Have you been measuring- if you havent lost weight, maybe you have lost inches. I gain weight each week, but loose inches. Measure.
    Also schedule in treats if you feel fed up. Dont get to the point where you ''binge''. Little and often :)
  • Don't worry hun, tomorrow is a new day :glasses: and don't try and make up for it by cutting back tomorrow as this leads to a bigger binge later on down the track :smile: