Hello! I am back! (For Good This Time)

Options
Hi, my name is Angela, I am back and I am back for good this time. I am starting over on my weightloss goals and I have given myself two years to loose 150 pounds! I have a good support base now and my health and my children deserve it. I will be 40 years old on Dec. 21, 2011 and I AM Going to be a healthier and thinner me! I am ready!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Angela..... i will be 40 on the 29th of december 2010 YIKES lol lol .... anyway good luck on your weight loss goals and KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT
  • Linda1959
    Options
    Hello Angela, I'm with you. My name is Linda I just turned 50. I started here a while back but stopped focusing on my weight because I also wanted to quit smoking before I turned 50...So last year in April I quit smoking and gained about 30 pounds. I'm looking to lose 25 pounds at 5 pounds a month starting the Month of January. I'm getting all ready for it...By May I hope I'm 25 pounds lighter and ready for summer clothes...I live in Pittsburgh so I can continue to hide myself under sweaters for now...LOL.
  • lkharris
    Options
    Just turned 48 in December. I originally used this site last year, fell off of the wagon but got back on this September. Had a bit of a sloth period with this holiday but getting back in gear in January. NOT a New Year's resolution, but just trying to get in a better lifelstyle habit and not go to the all or nothing extreme! I've played with the smoking thing too and for me, I actually GAIN when I smoke. The pyschological thing of thinking exercise is too much I think. Anyway, Linda1959 Congratulations on quitting!!! More power to you.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Angela, I am back and I am back for good this time. I am starting over on my weightloss goals and I have given myself two years to loose 150 pounds! I have a good support base now and my health and my children deserve it. I will be 40 years old on Dec. 21, 2011 and I AM Going to be a healthier and thinner me! I am ready!

Welcome back Angela! :flowerforyou:
    MFP REALLY DOES work! :love: Soooo, stick with it, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :wink: :smile: