pooch

Options
Has anyone managed to get rid of a 'pooch' or atleast improved on one dramatically? My tummy has a little hang since having my daughter by section 18 months ago and I'm starting off at 200, lost. 8lbs in the last week on slimming world and I was just wondering if I could atleast have a semi-flat tummy.
I'd appreciate any pics.

Replies

• mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have the same question. Bump
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hi, I recently saw pics of a lady at Curves who lost a large amount of weight. She had just loose, stretched out skin and it just wasn't going to ever firm up. She had a tummy tuck and the pics were amazing of getting rid of the extra skin!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Lose slowly, exercise, keep the skin hydrated. You most likely will loose a lot of the pooch and if you are young enough most of it. If you lose to fast you might end up with a mothers apron. Note, on me the last to go was my belly and I still struggle with some of it due to my age. I have a before and after in my pics. Last resort, after at least a year of maintenance would be tummy tuck. I would wait until you are done having children first though. (edited for spelling)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!