Thanks

I love this web site and the Iphone app. In spite of occasional glitches, it has been amazing - especially considering it is free. I've been using it since April and it has really helped me stay on track. I've told so many people about it. Thanks!! Keep up the good work.

Replies

• I totally agree! I have also been using this site since April and it has changed the way I eat and exercise! I also have referred many people here! It's life changing...if you let it!!
  • teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 68 Member
    My only issue with the app, and maybe I'm missing something, but this feature, the forums, isn't accessible through the app.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    I totally agree. I love it!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    My only issue with the app, and maybe I'm missing something, but this feature, the forums, isn't accessible through the app.

I have noticed that too.
  • I am thankful for MFP too. I started in March and it has made me realize how much I was eating and how little I was doing. I've really got a handle on what I eat, the calories I take in and the amount of exercise I need to do so I can have a treat. So thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement :smile:
  • I agree, I love MFP! I log on multiple times a day to update my information and to read the different forum conversations. It keeps me motivated and true to myself with my diet and exercise. When I go to eat something I shouldn't, I ask myself if I want to see it in my food diary. If not, I don't eat it. LOL, stupid I realize - but it is working for me.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I'll have been here a year sometime in November. I love this site and the people on it. It keeps me going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!