5'5" - 162 to 125. Goal Reached! (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• newbernbears
    Options
    Amazing.Did look good before and after!
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! :)
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You looked stunning at 160! Congrats on reaching your goal! You look HOT :D
  • trdepalo
    Options
    You look great in the after pictures. I never would have guessed 160 for the before pictures though. You looked thin there too. Looks like your weight is spread evenly. Wish I had that.

^^ I thought this too!

Haha I think the weight was hiding on my butt! I had such a cute butt before.. but now it's near-flat! :/

squats would help if you want to tone your butt back up
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful before :) and amazing now - well done!

This.

Well done!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.
    Good for you.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My goal is to look like your before! :O You look great, btw! Great job!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! My cw is 162 and gw is 135. You are my new inspiration.
  • deedeehopes
    deedeehopes Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm so happy for you!
  • ashleyeliz25
    ashleyeliz25 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and now weigh between 124-125. The after picture was taken last month at about 125-126. :)

beforeandafter.png
  • HMToomey
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ariana5280
    Options
    Yay! My height and weight goal too. What an inspiration.
  • jeremy_jj13
    Options
    you really do look amazing ! kudos
  • Chardonneh
    Options
    Congrats girl! I am 5'10" and would love to be 160 lbs. hehe
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on reaching your goal! Thank you for the motivation!
  • mgram2
    Options
    You look great in the after pictures. I never would have guessed 160 for the before pictures though. You looked thin there too. Looks like your weight is spread evenly. Wish I had that.

^^ I thought this too!

Haha I think the weight was hiding on my butt! I had such a cute butt before.. but now it's near-flat! :/

squats would help if you want to tone your butt back up

I've heard that will help! Not sure why though.. but my body like physically cannot properly do squats. haha Like I lose balance and can't bend that way while keeping my legs at a 90 degree angle and my back straight.
    When I used to have a trainer we did this everyday and I could never get it right! :/
    Guess I have no choice now though! :) I'll just do them in the comfort of my own home instead of being publicly embarrassed.
  • Toya23rd
    Options
    Congrats! Could u share how you achieved your goals?
  • mgram2
    Options
    I did the 1200 calorie thing for probably about 2 months straight.. and that's when I lost a bulk of the weight.. but I was so unhappy and felt sickly all the time. So I decided to up my calories. First 1300.. then 1400.. then 1500.. and now I'm set at 1600.
    Working out used to be a big part of my routine in the beginning.. but as my life got busier I found it harder to find time. *Big excuse I know.. but realistically I just started my first year as a teacher and I literally have NO time. So instead of focusing on not being able to workout momentarily, I decided to focus on what I could control - my food.
    I TRACK EVERYTHING. EVERYDAY (I think I'm almost at 170 days in a row right now). This holds me accountable for EVERY choice I make - which helps me make better choices. If I ever go over on my calories (like 100 or more).. I "roll them over" into the next day.. which means I add them onto the next day so I'll be forced to eat a little less. I HATE when I start out the day with less calories than normal because of this.. so it works as a consequence for eating over. This also motivates me to make better choices so it doesn't happen. This also means I do not do cheat days! The way I see it is that your body doesn't know you're having a cheat day.. it's not like "Ohhhhh okay... cheat day? Then I won't make these calories make you fat!!" - Doesn't work like that. ANYTIME you put food into your body.. it counts. I always remember that it counts.
    Really my success has just been constantly making good choices. I do not eat the healthiest (too many carbs.. not enough protein).. I know that.. but it is maintainable for my life.. so I'm happy. :)
    Hope this helped.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You didn't look bad before but now you look fabulous!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great before AND after!! Congrats :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!