Down 45lbs as of Saturday (5'4")

Options
13»

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    The before pic looks like it could be your MOM. Seriously. Absolutely wonderful job!!!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The before pic looks like it could be your MOM. Seriously. Absolutely wonderful job!!!

^^^this

Amazing!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ! well done , cat is gorgeous too x
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    You're gorgeous!! Great work girl!
  • LauraAnn52
    LauraAnn52 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! You are an inspiration to me.
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    the face comparison: it looks more like mother and daughter - you absolutely lost 10 years in addition to weight!

You look phenomenal!! Great work!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words and motivation everyone! It's really nice to wake up and read through all of the lovely things that people have said. :)
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    the face comparison: it looks more like mother and daughter - you absolutely lost 10 years in addition to weight!

You look phenomenal!! Great work!

^^ What Jessc4343 said. WTG!
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress _u look fabulous!
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger now! Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what was your starting and your current weight. I'm also 5'4" and feel like I'm built a lot like you (curvy up top, but not terribly hippy). I'd like to think that I'll look as great as you after 45lbs gone!
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    you look dashing (-: congratulations!
  • Megz0405
    Options
    Not only congrats on the great job!! But congrats on having a clean room!!! Half the pictures I see have a mess & half in the background!! LOL!! Keep up all the great work!!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great!
  • uprightashley
    uprightashley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look terrific!!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful :) Congrats on such an amazing sucess. Has anyone ever mentioned you look a bit like the school counselor off of Glee?
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger now! Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what was your starting and your current weight. I'm also 5'4" and feel like I'm built a lot like you (curvy up top, but not terribly hippy). I'd like to think that I'll look as great as you after 45lbs gone!

I don't mind you asking. :) My "official" starting weight was 215, but honestly I am pretty sure I was at least 220 at some point. Now I am 169 (and super happy to be under 170 finally). I lost a lot of weight in my stomach, which is where I carried most of it. I'm still a round little apple, but at least I have some hint of a waist now, haha. :D

Skeen - Nope! I've never watched Glee so I don't know what she looks like either. :]

I thought I would give this a quick bump to share another before and after pic. Last weekend I bought a dress for the first time in ages, and it was actually a fitted dress. It was a really big deal to me to be able to shop in the regular women's department and not go into a plus sized store. I went in expecting to barely squeeze into a 14 but ended up purchasing a 12 - woo!

weightloss9.jpg

I had some pretty rad accessories too ;)

shoes: http://www.styleaddiction.com/product_images/e/690/Sweet_Skull_O_Mine_Platform_1__87598_zoom.jpg

bangles: http://www.sandalpunk.com/beth/bangles.jpg

bag: http://www.sandalpunk.com/beth/skullbag.jpg

The best part about the evening? Not wearing Spanx - awwww yeeeaaah. :]
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WTG! Great progress pics...congrats.
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! You are very pretty in both pics. Thank you for the inspiration!
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Amazing....you look healthy and very happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!