Newbie here!~

Options
I am so excited I found this website while surfing the net when I should be working! HAHAHAH

I woke up this morning with all healthy foods in my fridge, did ONE hour of aerobics and have been logging on here for a couple hours navigating and seeing EXACLY how much I actually eat in a day. WOW

I hope to meet some good folks here and wanted to intruduce myself.

Have a great day!

HUGS
Kim:smile:

Replies

• kimd983
    kimd983 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am so excited I found this website while surfing the net when I should be working! HAHAHAH

I woke up this morning with all healthy foods in my fridge, did ONE hour of aerobics and have been logging on here for a couple hours navigating and seeing EXACLY how much I actually eat in a day. WOW

I hope to meet some good folks here and wanted to intruduce myself.

Have a great day!

HUGS
    Kim:smile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I think you'll be more than pleased with MFP and the community it supports and provides support to you.
  • momathome
    momathome Posts: 72
    Options
    welcome
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim......Welcome:flowerforyou: You've come to a great site to help you. I am fairly new and it is very helpful and yes you will meet some wonderful people on here:happy: Good Luck
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kim we are in this together! Support is the key!
    Debbie :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Good Luck!!!! HH
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cstolba
    cstolba Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I am also fairly new to the site and have been using it for a week now. You are correct- it gives you much insight on what you eat throughout the day. I am amazed ! So far I have lost 2 lbs but still have much moe to go.

Take care!
    Cara
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim - Welcome!! Glad you joined us!
    from another Kim!!
  • kimd983
    kimd983 Posts: 39
    Options
    thanks guys. I am one that you would call a professional dieter.

woke UP today with a new insight on things. really, this isn't that hard. cut calories, exercise and you will lose weight. why do i make it SO difficult??????????????????? jeeeeesh

talk to me on day 4 when i wanna rip my own arm off to eat. HAHAHA

thanks for all the welcomes!