Baby steps.. baby steps..

Options
miadhail
miadhail Posts: 383 Member
I know 7 lbs is not alot, especially comparing to alot of you with 30++ lbs of weight loss (GOOD JOB!!!!!!) and on top of that weight loss, I lost an average of 2-5 inches off my waist, hips and thighs.

My fiance was just hugging me earlier and he exclaimed "Wow, your exercises are working, You are a lot curvier and slimmer to hold" (I guess what he meant by curvier is that, instead of hugging someone with at least 2 tires at the belly (lol) I don't have them as much anymore and you only feel a smooth curve at my waist area)

Hehe. Love how I have a supportive fiance who loves me regardless, even at my heaviest (193lbs when i first started MFP).

Maybe next time I will be able to add pictures, yes, even those infamous MFP bikini shots which are stirring quite a controversy. lol.

All the best to all of you in your journey!

Much love,
Miadhail

Replies

• SharmaineP
    SharmaineP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good job at losing 7 pounds!! :) It's still a lot! Keep going girl!! :D
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Don't knock your 7pds thats an accomplishment! Good for you and good luck on your journey!
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    7lbs is awesome! Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    7lbs is major...It's something to really be proud of.
  • pah_her
    Options
    7 lbs is a GREAT start. Way to go. I just joined and I'm trying to be honest about what I do. Keep up the good work.
  • shewdog
    Options
    Just think of 7 pounds worth of lard on the table in front of you! :) Well done and keep with it, I'm only on 4 pounds! x
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining for awhile. Not necessarily by choice. So, 7 lbs would be wonderful!! Keep it up!! :-)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :) All the best to your weight loss journey too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!