Options
2»

Replies

• babyboysmama26
    Options
    I need to lose more then 100 lbs
  • pmontague415
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 as well so please feel free to add me :)
  • fabulessmommy
    fabulessmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well, I have almost attained that goal. I started out at 300lbs and now weigh 204.... It can be done! Eating lean healthy meals and YES counting calories is the only way that I have found that works. It's a pretty simple formula. Consume less than you use every day and you will lose weight. THe biggest trick for me was to find HIGH volume LOW calorie foods to help me feel content longer. Eat salads twice a day and skip the oil. I actually started on Medifast and stuck with it for a few months to get myself going but now just eat real healthy consistently... Hope that helps some~

Hi. Mind if i ask for some examples of the kinds of food you eat
  • fabulessmommy
    fabulessmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brandy. I to have over 100 pounds to lose. I have been on this site for a week and have been so encouraged by some of the others that have sent me request and answered questions for me. I sent you a friends request. I believe that with the help of this site and determination we will reach our goals!
  • blueblood1
    blueblood1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Your not alone! I think maybe some folks start at a lower weight goal, so they can see a positive gain towards
    droping the pounds. Than make an increase in the pounds they want to lose after getting some out of the way :)
    You are making a great start with MFP. You can add me if you like as a buddie. I would be honored to share our journey of getting fit!
    Let me know if I can add you as a friend! Take care.....
  • TabathaAnn8
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses! I have either been friended or requested most of the people that responded, if I missed you feel free to friend request me. I got cut off, but I'll try to go back and get some more in a few minutes. I have a feeling MFP might replace Pintrest for awhile. Probably better I spend my time encouraging others and being encouraged than looking at scrumptious desserts all night lol : )
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!