112+ down 67 to go!!!

Options
I started my weight loss journey a little over 2 years ago. I am posting this pic so that you can see that by eating healthy and a lot of Calories. I started out eating 2500 calories a day, I now eat around 2000, Lots of heavy strength training 4-5 days a week for your body type. And 30 mins of Cardio a day. I like a lot of you on here. Don't believe in starving myself. My starting weight was 344 pounds and a very tight size 28 I'm now down 112+ I didn't weigh in this week, and I'm in a size 16w. Hoping to be in a 14 soon. Eat more to lose weight you all. You may lose it more slowly but, you will be healthy and feeding the muscles that are SO important. Muscle building burns all the fat.

c9a3d08f.jpg

Replies

• cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    mucho congrats to you.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Can't see your pics.

I opened up the link to see your pics, you look amazing!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! wonderful job!
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats on the weight loss. You are an inspiration.. I need to lose 100+ lbs.. Add me if you want .. I need all the help I can get..
  • gailashton
    Options
    Wow girl you look AMAZING. What a commitment you've made. Keep it going. You so have got this. WOWZA IS ALL I CAN SAY!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    Thank you everybody. I know we all have those days where we are feeling down and we want to give up because we think we're never gonna make it. Well, that was me last week. This week? nothing can stop me. I hope you guys are having that week too.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wow well done to you, keep doing what you're doing!!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dandawa
    Options
    how exciting great job
  • JNC1987
    Options
    way to say motivated! I have 100+ lbs to lose and its good to see people sticking with their goals. congrats on your progress so far
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation , you look amazing !
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! We have the same sorta size story, I started in a tight 28 as well in a loose 16 now. Add me if you'd like. Congrads on getting it this far and eating the right way!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and happy. I know you must be so proud of yourself!!:flowerforyou:
  • Louisequeen1970
    Options
    Well done, you are looking so much fitter, ive been here just a short time so far but im in this for the long haul..............You must be so proud of yourself and what you have achieved xx
  • classybird73
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, well done you :)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow!!! huge diff.. dang..a wesome lady
    keep it up!!!
    i agree.. w/strenth training .. i need to do more.. i try to make it to a "body pump" class on tuesdays at my gym...
    and i do a LOT of cardio.. i def need more weights goin on...
  • chiselle
    Options
    Well done and thanks for posting! This eating more is a curious thing - I've been eating above my daily allowance last two weekends and I've still lost weight. So very much appreciate everyone posting about upping calories and working out. I've been working out aswell.

Keep going - you're an inspiration. You seem so confident - you will get to your goal.
  • asticoral
    Options
    <insert wild applause>

CONGRATS!!

I am curious though, why you aren't grinning like a banchee in your slimmer pic, concentrating too much? :bigsmile:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Good work!!!! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!