A quick hello!!

Options
Hello everyone!

My profile says I joined here a long time ago, in 2010.. But, I should admit that I never used the website, and deleted the application soon after a couple of weeks of installing it. I quit so early. I have been constantly putting on weight since then.. :-((

Recently I decided to take control of my life.. My husband and I purchased an elliptical trainer at home (almost 2 weeks ago). I started exercising regularly (everyday at least an hour). I start feeling great!! Though I still have no signs of weight loss yet :-))

In addition to exercising, I also want to eat healthy.. So, I remembered my old friend: MFP. I re-installed the application, and started counting my calories.. :-) I have never used the website before.. Once I found the community, I feel so happy. It is a great feeling to know that I am not alone here!

So, I just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone... This time I am definitely more determined, and will not quit easily... I really want to get into shape, and start eating healthy!! Good luck to all!!