Last 24 hours of eating total crap!!

Options
Yes.....Dec. 31st/2009 is the last day I do nothing to get my weight problem under control. This is going to be my last 24 hours of eating crap.....not tracking my food......not working out.....and not getting in enough water. I'm sick and tired of being short of breath and horribly out of shape. I'm not even going to excessively pig out tomorrow since I've eaten enough junk over the holidays to sink a small freighter!! :noway: :noway: :noway: Looking forward to 2010....out with the old (attitudes).....in with the new!!

(P.S. Anyone wanting to buddy up for daily encouragement....add me in!)

Replies

• AlexandraD
    Options
    good for you!!! I'm doing the same thing! Tomorrow begins my new regime. Goodluck with yours! We can both do this!
  • gazholt
    gazholt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here Here, I am also of the same opinion as you. Last day of drinking too much which is where all my extra calories come from.

So i shall become tea total (well very nearly, im just going to have a drink on special occasions.)

Have a Happy (and healthy) New Year
  • jaxterbom
    Options
    Being mad at yourself is a great place to start. Rage is a great motivator. Make
    yourself number 1 and your diet and exercise regimen your first priority. Rule
    yourself with an iron fist!
  • leesapeesa
    Options
    I hear you! I was totally out of control after losing approximately 50 lbs. my boyfriend works overseas and I was coping with the distance by being totally lazy and eating a lot of crap. Amazingly I only gained about 9 lbs back(i thought I had totally gained a ton more)after I finally coaxed myself into stepping back on the scale. I have been wishy washy for the past 6 months until this past week where i said NO MORE! I am now back on track and feeling so much better about myself. I don't know why I just felt like 'i cant do this.. this is too hard.." fact is, it isn't hard if you are focused and dilligent it is just getting to that point which was rough for me.

I agree with jax-- get angry!! it really works. You can do this!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Here Here, I am also of the same opinion as you. Last day of drinking too much which is where all my extra calories come from.

So i shall become tea total (well very nearly, im just going to have a drink on special occasions.)

Have a Happy (and healthy) New Year

Mmmmm hmmmm......way too many calories in that red wine bottle for me. ;) I'm also thinking tea is going to be the way to go for awhile at least. Happy New Year to you too!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Being mad at yourself is a great place to start. Rage is a great motivator. Make
    yourself number 1 and your diet and exercise regimen your first priority. Rule
    yourself with an iron fist!
    I agree!! It definitely is time to put myself first before everyone else. Great advice to all the Mom's out there!