any college students out there?

Options
Thought it might be nice to be friends with anyone here who's in college and knows the struggle of balancing classes, work, homework, and exercise. Add me! :)

Replies

• gotfatincollege89
    Options
    oh, and of course eating healthy on a shoe string budget
  • MSxJENNY
    MSxJENNY Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am a college student who is on a budget! it's hard to eat healthy sometimes cuz of my budget. we can help each other out!!
  • tmj2191
    Options
    Completely understand, I go to ODU in VA. Can be hard at times trying to figure out the schedule and what to do. Feel free to add and anyone else.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Student here but my job is staying at home with my little one.
  • Sersia
    Options
    I'm also a college student from belgium. And it's true, it is so hard to find a balance between classes and my personal life and diet...
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    i get confused with US meaning of college...here its like 6th form the final 2years before university
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    University student in Canada.

The whole guilt regarding balancing exercise, eating right, and studying is getting to me haha. Exercise always loses.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am in my last year of my nursing degree in Canada too (hello poster above me!). Exercising at least 30 mins everyday, living with my fiance, working, studying.. and all that cool stuff lmao. I am having an alright time balancing all of it with exercise and food control. feel free to add me :)
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    @miadhail, If you go to the UofA, we go to the same school :P
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Hello! School starts in about two weeks for me and I'm scared as hell. I am the most stressed out when school is in session, hopefully I wont eat my feelings out this time. I've worked too hard to get here, and would hate to get the freshman 15 and the sophmore 20 or something...
  • SaraRhiannon421
    SaraRhiannon421 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    definitely understand those stresses! I should be doing homework right now, but instead, here I am!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    I have to balance class, studies, and rugby, I feel your pain! Add me if you like :)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    @miadhail, If you go to the UofA, we go to the same school :P

OMG I GO TO THAT SCHOOL! lol Hello fellow university mate :P
  • cameralinds
    Options
    Who can eat healthily on $80 a month? This girl can. Going to college will hopefully allow me to have a bigger grocery budget someday...
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Blah it's hella hard. I knew when summer ended that i wouldn't be able to work out as hard, but i didn't know how hard it would actually be! I dn't even log properly anymore! :(
  • Culley34
    Options
    Wow- I commend you for doing this in college.

I was fat and out of shape most of my time in college. It can be done, you just have to be diligent. I always liked to work out right after my morning classes (which was almost never)...
  • Jenn_10
    Options
    I can relate, I am still trying to figure out a way to balance school, work, and life while on a budget.
  • shannana
    shannana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm entering my final quarter of having to choose between sleep and exercise, salad and my friends' penchant for fast food. How do you motivate yourself to schedule working out in every day?
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i'm in college! (community college, but still) i know how hard it is.
    add me if you want??
    xx
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    also a college student, it can be rough at times but weve got this! :)