Compliment the person above you! :D

Options

Replies

• hunterdave1217
    Options
    Amazing work that you do!

Thanks but "did" is more accurate. Just an average guy now. That picture was from Afghanistan 2002
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options

Thanks but "did" is more accurate. Just an average guy now. That picture was from Afghanistan 2002

Oh, ok. Well, great work you "did" then! Lol, wow, that's like over 12 yrs ago...
    Oh, was that a trout in your pix (sorry i snooped)
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am happy to see you acknowledging the service the person above you provided to our great country....................................to the service member above I too thank you for your service.............................you may be a regular guy now but forever a veteran so thank you (speaking as wife of a veteran your sacrifices are and were greatly appreciated)
  • BUTIgirl212516
    BUTIgirl212516 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You just look gorgeous in general in that picture...Red is a great color on you!
  • hunterdave1217
    Options

Oh, ok. Well, great work you "did" then! Lol, wow, that's like over 12 yrs ago...
    Oh, was that a trout in your pix (sorry i snooped)

It's a walleye :)
  • hunterdave1217
    Options
    I am happy to see you acknowledging the service the person above you provided to our great country....................................to the service member above I too thank you for your service.............................you may be a regular guy now but forever a veteran so thank you (speaking as wife of a veteran your sacrifices are and were greatly appreciated)

Thank you and thank your husband...don't know what branch he served but I give him a hearty Marine HOO RAH!
  • truddy6647
    Options
    You are welcome.................and he serviced in the Coast Guard

Thank you and thank your husband...don't know what branch he served but I give him a hearty Marine HOO RAH!
  • hunterdave1217
    Options

That's great. The Coast Guard is highly under rated. Those men and women have a tough job and my respect.
  • truddy6647
    Options
    Thank you and you are correct......many just do not realize just how much the coast guard does for us.....they are more than just search and rescue and depending on the station do see combat

That's great. The Coast Guard is highly under rated. Those men and women have a tough job and my respect.
  • hunterdave1217
    Options
    Caring
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Much respect for service in military
  • hunterdave1217
    Options
    Nice work getting your education
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member