-56 Pounds....245 to 188.... PICTURES!

Options
It took A LOT for me to even look at these pictures tonight. I half expected to bawl my eyes out once I saw them (I have been avoiding looking at them since I started...)

It's taking even more for me to post these here, but hopefully, someone out there will see these and will get the courage to start their journey.....

Be nice... please!

MarchMaySept-Copy.jpg

backside-Copy.jpg

side-Copy.jpg

Replies

• WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Keep it up!!
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! keep it up!
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome job!!!!!
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    Fantastic progress! I was just thinking today about how much weight I used to carry around (an additional 40 lbs) and how much extra I still am (20ish lbs) in terms of dumbells. Can you imagine carrying around a stack of five 10lb dumbells and a 5lb right now? Celebrate this moment and be proud of your photo progress!
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    Fantastic progress! I was just thinking today about how much weight I used to carry around (an additional 40 lbs) and how much extra I still am (20ish lbs) in terms of dumbells. Can you imagine carrying around a stack of five 10lb dumbells and a 5lb right now? Celebrate this moment and be proud of your photo progress!

So weird because I was thinking about that the other day too! It's so crazy when you put it in that sense.
  • DawnLinklater
    DawnLinklater Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You're doing great, keep up the hard work. Very inspiring - thanks for sharing! :)
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Wow awesome job!!! Great commitment and such inspiration!!!
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! How tall are you? I started at the same weight as you :)
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are looking great!!
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! You look wonderful and have inspired me today, tomorrow and for the rest of my entire journey. This is hard work and you are proof that it can be done. I am so proud of you!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    congratulations girl! you did an amazing job! Be proud of yourself you look so happy such a genuine smile :) So happy for you!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Courage is a part of the journey! You look fab and are doing an amazing job! ♥
  • TabathaAnn8
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up : ) I took a before picture today. First time I've ever done that when beginning a new weight loss regimen, I hope that when it comes time I can be as brave as you were today and post mine! : D
  • pettyms
    pettyms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look so good!!! congratulations!
  • USMC1968
    USMC1968 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    GREAT job... keep up the good work... looking good
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow...what an accomplishment! Best wishes as you continue working towards a healthy lifestyle
  • karabff
    Options
    You look beautiful keep up the good work
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! looking great!