13»

Replies

• xuashe
    Options
    Water, water, water.
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I deal with this also...some days I control it better than others. Find things that are low in calories like cucumber slices with low cal dressing or air popped popcorn to fill the void when your will power is running low that works for me. But it does get easier the longer you stick to a healthy lifestyle.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    its sheer boredom. Eating isn't for entertainment its for fuel. Some great ideas here, you definitely need to find another way to entertain yourself.
  • fitsin10
    Options
    bump
  • sonny368
    Options
    I find the problem strictly related to anxiety...and I suggest 2 things to start as soon as you can meditation/relaxing guided and Yoga in order to learn how to breath, breathing is a very important function because it brings more oxygen and it slow down your thinking process, Yoga is not only a way to exercise but also it teaches you a new way to feel about yourself, you should try...generally exercising improves your condition because it subtracts time from your " obsession" about food, simply you're out busy in doing something else so you are' not close to the refrigerator and..YOU'RE BURNING CALORIES...so you start the process of taking care in the right manner of yourself, good luck