Replies

• kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hey you look great!
  • tekne1
    tekne1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just got to overweight today also. Fun stuff right?

It is - congrats! :)
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be overweight too!
  • sundrine
    Options
    Holy crap you look so healthy, congrats!
    And I like to roller skate as well (with my mom's old skates from the 70s) although it isn't quite as badass as roller derby :D
  • oddish95
    Options
    congratulations girl! :]
  • lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm so close too! Hope to get there before my birthday. You look great!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    LOL! I was just thinking today how happy it would make me not to be considered obese anymore so when I saw your topic I knew exactly what you meant! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm jealous!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Are you a ... @____@ A derby girl? *swoons*
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss! I play derby as well!
  • boyydz
    Options
    I have not made it to overweight, yet. I simply cannot wait until I'm there! Congrats! :)
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Looking great
  • janelle1993
    Options
    Definitely something to be proud of!! Can't wait to see you say your in the normal range!!:)
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I so relate. Even when I was "thin" per my doctor, I was considered "overweight" by al of those charts. I'll be happy when I'm "overweight" again too. :laugh: :laugh:
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Tekne,

First off, CONGRATULATIONS! The title throws things off until you realize where it's coming from. Overweight is definitely a giant leap forward from obese.

Second, this site is "fairly" connected to the whole If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM) system of accurate weight loss/gain. They have several calculators that effectively say the whole BMI thing is a load of crap. They have their own method of calculating body fat percentage that helps in determining several of the macros you're using right here on this site. The "official" site is here: http://www.iifym.com/

Third, you're doing something exceptional for your son by losing weight. You're teaching him healthy habits for a long life. By providing a good, thinner, healthier role model you're increasing his chances at a healthier, longer life. Keep up the good work!

The IIFYM site just told me I had 98.12% body fat -_-

Wouldn't I be dead?
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. You've done so well.
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!