Favourite Fitness App

Options
I am a iPhone user and I love my apps..

My favourite is obviously MFP but there are others that are keeping me motivated and focused too!

For planning workouts: MyFit (myfit.ca)
Lets you build your own routines, track your weights and reps, and rest times, logs your workouts. I love it.

The other i just got today is called "Seconds"
Its an interval timer that lets you set up timings for training in Rounds, HIIT, or circuit training. lets you add specific music to each round.

What are your favourite Fitness or health and nutrition related apps?

Replies

• dawnmack1
    Options
    My favorite app that I use on the iPad is the free 200 squats app. The 100 push up app is also pretty cool
  • Zyphun
    Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My top fitness app at the moment is Songza, but only because getting though 30 minutes on the bike is really hard without it.

Seriously though, I like Passion4Professions Abs app. And I am looking into 100 pushup apps, but haven't found one I like yet.

Thanks so much for the MyFit and Seconds recommendations I will have to try those.
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Endomondo: great for tracking bike rides, 'racing yourself' etc.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Most used lately are MFP (of course), Nike Training Club, and RunKeeper.
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this and the suggestions... I don't have one to share (yet) but the ones listed sound great!
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    MapMyFitness is my favourite free app for tracking my routes/estimating calories burned/etc. I also like the 5K Runner app for the C25K program!
  • mad00had00
    mad00had00 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Endomondo.
  • Bigfla
    Bigfla Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nike + for an iPhone, Garmin Fit for Android...music while you walk/cycle/run, maps to Google remembers where you've been.

Enjoy. And HealthCalcs for a good info...
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Cyclemeter.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I use LogYourTun, and the Seconds Free (free version of Seconds, only difference is you can't save the timers).
  • Rogus1
    Rogus1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Strava for both my cycling and running.
  • selfmedicated2
    selfmedicated2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BeatBurn -- it's like having a personal trainer for your cardio
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried GymPact? It sounds fun-- you set a goal of going to the gym (or other fitness place), or running/walking/biking/etc and the app will pay you a few dollars if you stick to it. Unfortunately it's only for the iPhone at the moment so I haven't been able to try it.
  • Zyphun
    Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot to mention. I use RunKeeper for my walks and MotionX GPS for my hikes.