He carried me!

Options
I've been married 9 years now and the entire time we been together he has never been able to lift me up. Today he came behind me while I was making my son's lunch for school tomorrow, and I turned around when he started out tickling me and then he lifted me up and kissed me and then carried me into the living room :bigsmile: ...

Also went shopping this past Thursday and bought a 2 tops both size small in Juniors and size American 3/4 shorts and size 2 jeans. I'm pretty sure I'm in a size 3/4 not a 2 but these were made bigger.

id59pu.jpg

dfc8ko.jpg

Replies

• half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I SO can't wait till I can trust my hubby to carry me!!! I got a piggy back ride from one of my best friends a few weeks ago; the first in my life (not that I admitted that). It was awesome! I felt like a paper doll. CONGRATS and holy wow you look amazing!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    awesome! you have lost an entire person! wtg you should be so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    aaaawwwweeee can't wait for that day either.....
  • happypath101
    Options
    Romantic AND a morale boost. Good for you!
  • Haylz_ish
    Options
    Being picked up/carried is something I want too!! My ex used to do it but I felt like a hippo haha. Congrats on your weight loss :)
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! This is so sweet! I got married about 4 months ago and I told my husband that when I reach my goal, I want him to carry me. Congratulations on reaching my goal! :) I'm a little teary... I must have something in my eye...
  • michellematteson
    Options
    Just wait until you can carry him... the first time my boyfriend thought he would be funny and hop on my back I thought I was going to drop him, but damn did it feel good to travel those few feet.
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    So just went MFP stalking on your page because I was thinking, this girl is little, Im surprised he couldnt carry her, and then I saw your pics on your profile, the before, during and after ones are AMAZING!!!! You are such an inspiration! I am currently 210 (started at 226) and want to be around 140-150 lbs, long ways to go but I know I can do it!!! How long did it take you to lose it? Im just curious, I know it takes awhile but I like hearing success stories so I can think, that will be me next year lol
  • FitXnX50
    FitXnX50 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    How many calories does the Happy Dance burn? Thanks for sharing this fun story!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That is so great, true dedication and an inspiration to us all. Great job.
  • annmaag
    Options
    Sorry. wrong thread
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Great inspirational story, congrats on the success!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    awesome.. !! This happened to me 2 months ago, put a HUGE smile in my face!
  • fonitoni
    fonitoni Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    woohoo!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    So just went MFP stalking on your page because I was thinking, this girl is little, Im surprised he couldnt carry her, and then I saw your pics on your profile, the before, during and after ones are AMAZING!!!! You are such an inspiration!

I was thinking the same thing and then went to her page and back here and looked at the ticker. Amazing transformation!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are adorable :) I've always wanted to be picked up too :) You look like a teenager! It is amazing how we can turn back time, just be being good to ourselves :) Congratulations - all your hard work is definitely paying off!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so cute! The other day a guy picked me up too for the first time. I was finally comfortable with myself and not freaking out about everything! Any by the way, you're 30?? You seriously look like a teenager. You're adorable! Yay for you! :smile:
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    aww ths made my heart smile. I long for the day that my husband can do the same for me.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Aw, that's SO sweet! You have done fabulous! Just look at you!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Seriously awesome! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!