Bodybugg

Options
Hey Everyone,

I have researched the past posts but would like to know what everyones thoughts were on the Bodybugg? Have you kept it for awhile, only a short while? How do you find the program to input your daily logs? If any Canadians have used this I'd like your input on how customer service was also, As I have heard it can be a little more difficult for Canucks . I realize they are a fairly hefty amount of money but most people rave about them. Also, I found a great deal on costco.com that I'd like to share with everyone just incase they are interested in buying it. ($179.00, Includes one year subscription)

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11497394&ec=BC-EC877-CatHome&pos=18&lang=en-US

Thanks again.

Replies

• gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    Options
    I have a polar and love it. I use MFP which is free. The problem with the body bugg is that you have to pay a fee todown load in order to see your calories. If you do not join on line there is a device that you buy in order to see your calories. I like my polar because I can see the calories that I am burning. I try to burn 600 a day so some days I can see as I am walking that I need to walk longer.
  • gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    Options
    If you go to costco on line and click on the body bugg deal, you can see peoples comments. Positive and negative.