Housewives of new jersey

Options
charelg
charelg Posts: 599 Member
Just saw tonight's show, and can't wait to see the next final season episode. Can't believe the whole thing with Theresa and Melissa stripping. I definitely think it was staged. This show has nutty characters, but I love it. Anyone else see it??

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    Just saw tonight's show, and can't wait to see the next final season episode. Can't believe the whole thing with Theresa and Melissa stripping. I definitely think it was staged. This show has nutty characters, but I love it. Anyone else see it??

Yeah I watched it. The finale looks good. I couldn't help but google the stripping topic to see if I could find out the truth.

I can't stand when that Kim is on. Nothing but a troublemaker
  • charelg
    Options
    Lol, I googled it too. I don't think she was but I think Theresa planned for that guy to be there. Kim is something else! It's a train wreck, but I gotta watch.
  • riiah86
    Options
    Im an Atlanta fan.lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I read what the strip club owner had to say about the subject. I also wondered when it went down if Teresa had it all set up. She is such a scumbag
  • charelg
    Options
    Yeah I'd say so. She's always the commmon denominator in fights, so I'd eliminate her if I was them. She's a manipulative liar.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Not sure what you meant by eliminate, but I am all for by any means necessary. :devil:
  • charelg
    Options
    Eliminate from their lives, have nothing to do with her.
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    When the show first started, she was nice and Joe was tolerable. Now they have done a total flip and they are both *kitten*! Can't help but watch tho. Do you think Dina is really good friends with her?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I was thinking more along the lines of a "who shot JR" type of deal. :tongue:
  • charelg
    Options
    Not sure, I'd love,to know what happened with dina and Caroline, joe is a scumbag and probably a cheater, and Theresa is just nuts.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    What I find really sad is that no one seems to be able to conduct any business without taking someone along to embarrass them. Why in the world would Kathy take her inappropriate husband to a business meeting? Or Melissa taking her husband Joe.
  • charelg
    Options
    I know and these men shoul,d also know how to act appropriately in situations like those,
  • wclassy
    wclassy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I saw the show tonite I think Kim D was lookin to start a fight, as she usually does. If Melissa was a stripper, she may need to own it. Theresa, just can't be counted on ever@!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    So who is your favorite housewife?

Husband?

Favorite housewife is a tough one. Kathy seems like a really nice woman. Not as big a fan of Caroline as I was last season.

Favorite husband is Chris. Seems to be a really good guy.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Anyone that goes on a reality tv show and tries to deny their past is a complete idiot. I believe Mellisa is telling the truth
  • wclassy
    wclassy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Favorite housewife is Kathy...She seems down to earth. I think Melissa has a good heart. Husband would be Chris, but like Rich as well....funny guy.
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options

I hate to admit it....sometimes I feel embarrassed to say....But the show is one of my guiltly pleaures. Although at times it is way over the top reality TV! It gives me an escape from the reality of my own dysfuncational family members. It makes my own reality of messed up family members not look so bad! I can count my Blessings in my family drama...well sometimes anyway!

I had to watch the 2nd showing tonight becuz I did not pay too close attention when it first aired tonight! I diffentially smell a RAT! That was an obvious set up to make Melissa look bad! How deceptive and manipulative of Teresa! Teresa has gone from being the main attraction and everyones favorite character on the show, when she was the "Table flippin Italian" that put Danielle in her place!!! And Everybody's favorite Italian BFF! To this dispicable trashy, disceptive, back stabbing liar! I cannot understand how she will be a sell out to her own family & Friends just for some cash! She is so greedy and materialistic! The sound of her voice is starting to make me irriatated! That squeeling voice! Joooaoh! *sigh* I cannot believe how dysfunctional she is with her relationships with her own family members and her supposedily Best Friend "Jacqueline". It is very obvious that what has become of Teresa & Joe is a reflection of what happens when Fame and money come into your life and how not to handle your business and relationships. Teresa knows that Joe is cheating on her, she just choses to look the other way OR she is a real true Blonde! She is just hanging onto the marriage for the sake of her lifestyle that she has become accustom too! A woman can tear down and destroy her family by what comes out of her mouth! A woman/wife can build up her husband, family and home by what she speaks from out her mouth! I think its time for Teresa & Joe to go! I want the real Caroline back I don't like seeing her so bitter!

I too wanna know the TRUTH behind why Dina and Caroline's fallout! That had to be somethiing very serious! I love Dina's kindness and her tender heart!

I also love Housewives of ATL! I am glad NeNe is gone from the show as well as She by Sharae! I love Kim and Kroy life together! Nothin but Love and no drama for them two!

I am now getting into Housewives of Miami! That is gonna be a fun one to watch this season!!!
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    Watching this show is a horrible addiction, lol.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I did watch prior seasons of Atlanta and Beverly Hills, but thankfully broke that habit and did not watch their last season. And I don't plan on watching Miami.
  • charelg
    Options
    I used to really like Caroline, but she can be downright mean. I still love Jacqueline and Kathys cool.. Chris is my favourite husband, he's low key. I don't watch the other hw, I've just always like these ladies. The finales gonna be reat, and the reunion too!