Happy New You 2010-Your Best Body Ever

Options
Hi every one
My name is suzanne.I'm starting this thread for diet and exercise fitness and to help motivate me to stick with this.We can get in our best shape ever and healthy in 2010.We can record what we do and motivate each other and share experiences and make new friends and be in the best shape we have EVER been in.WE CAN DO IT! ARE YOU READY?Please join me and let's have fun.I'll start a new thread every month.No,I don't look as good as my siggy avatar.LOL.But I'm working on it.

Replies

• pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome.Thank you for joining.We are are going to get in the BEST shape we have ever been in and stay motivated.
  • rfsahae
    rfsahae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in. You may enjoy my list below....

Serious Goals
    1. Eat to live instead of living to eat. (a challenge!)
    2. Reclaim those great clothes in my closet
    3. More energy, more focus, more productive
    4. Better relationships - - the more I love myself, the more people love me
    5. Make regular exercise part of my life again

Fun Goals
    1. Better rear view (bye bye broad beam)
    2. Better (cuter) underwear
    3. Better side view (shrink that double chin!)
    4. Better love life ! ! !
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I love your fun goals.LOL.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR.Have a Happy,Healthy and safe new Year.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Ok,I got my workout in.I'm starting off again slowly.I did stretching and some toning and leg lifts today.not too much.I'm working my way back up slowly.more and more each day.I am starting off by just watching the sugar and fat in my diet.Not alot of pizza,Pizza hut is my down fall.LOL.I don't do alot of calrie counting.But I do do some.If it looks fattening to me.It probably is.LOL.
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have'nt started excercising yet. I am hoping maybe I'll get in a half an hour today later on. Plus since the holidays I have been eating bad, even yesturday and in the process gained like 3 pounds, right now thats not much but I don't want it to increase even more. It took me sooo long to loose this weight and its so easy to gain it. I will try my hardest to be good going forward.

Talk soon,
    Tanya
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    That's a great positive attitude.I will try my best to go forward too.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I did not really do a workout today.I took down the christmas decorations and tree.I'm pooped and exhausted so I guess that was kind of like a workout.LOL.:laugh: I'll take down the outside christmas lights in a few days.I'm in no hurry.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    I don't know if I'll be able to get a workout in today.I'm cleaning up the house after christmas.It will take a few days.I'm actually starting spring cleaning now.I always do after christmas and new years.I have so much junk I need to get rid of.I guess that's a workout too:laugh: .I have not had any sugar or fat in my diet so far today.so that's good.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Ok,I did my workout for today.The little ones are back in school today so I am tired.But I got some toning and stretching in and no sugar or fat in my diet so far.Have a happy day today.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Ok,I got my workout in today.I toned and stretched some.so far so good with my diet.:smile: