insanity halfway point with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    heck yeah you can see it! great job girl.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • laura_kateg
    Options
    Looking good, I see a big difference. Well done! (oh, and good luck with your wedding too). xx
  • feepug
    Options
    Kudos, there is totally a difference tummy and arms look fab, there is definately more definition, congrats!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! Keep going! Month Two is no joke and that's when the good stuff really happens (:
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    thanks all im started month 2 tomorrow wish me luck lol
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I can see a lot of toning, arm, hips, waist! Great Job!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I am also doing Insanity right now! I'm finishing week 3 tomorrow and I have lost 5 pounds. However, I also started a low-carb diet a week into the program so I attribute my weight loss to the combination of the two. Don't feel discouraged about not seeing results yet, month 2 looks so much more intense than month 1 and I'm sure you'll get the most results then!
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    i did fit test for month 2 today and will start the actual routine tomorrow as i didnt have time for both, iv only done 3 days of recovery week though as im getting married in 3 weeks so want to be as close to the end as possible :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!