hi. trying to be faithful but having trouble....

Options
i've been using this site for a week or two but haven't been regularly tracking my food. as soon as i cheat i stop tracking.
i'm a 60 yr old female - a soon to be grandma that wants to lose 15 to 20 lbs. and get into shape.
i need motivation - a friend on myfitnesspal would be great - so we could push each other to stay on track.
i love scrapbooking, crochet, sewing, cross stitch, and my iphone apps.
i'm unfortunately addicted to sweets....
would love help.
laura

Replies

• amcmullan
    amcmullan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me, I also have lots of great people on my friends list who would friend you as well! I used to do the same thing, and it all came down to me being ashamed of what i had to log so i just didnt. Then i realized noone on this site will judge me, they are all going through the same thing! But you have to log it and make yourself see where you are going wrong and change it. It makes you feel great that next day when you log a great day! That feeling will become addicting! :) Good luck
  • lcdreams
    lcdreams Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to log all food - I fall short in evenings. But I set alerts in here to remind me. This weekend if I cheat I'll write it down. It is halloween and we're trick or treating with grandson. I'll try to be good!!!! I will be good!!!!