7.5 Months Later

Options
Hi All,

Thought I'd end the year by posting my progress as of today. I began this journey in June at 235lbs. As of today, I'm at 158.4 : ) I have also lost 2" from my neck, 6.5" from my bust, 11" from my waist, and 11.5" from my hips. That's 31" so far and doesn't include any of the other measurements I've been taking! That also puts me less than 30lbs from my goal weight...Although I'm thinking that I may end up lowering my goal weight as I can't picture myself happy with my body at that point. But I guess only time will answer that question : )

223940_1309.jpg

Replies

• Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! AMAZING!! truly an inspiration - you'll need an updated profile pic! :) Congrats!
  • shortwasp
    shortwasp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look marvelous! You've encouraged me to stick with it, so I can look as good as you in 7.5 months!
  • Emilydmo
    Emilydmo Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing!! Very pretty! That is such an accomplishment to lose that much weight in that short of time! Keep up the great work!!
  • AsianTexan
    AsianTexan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    High FIVE! You look great! I hope I've made as much progress as you have in 7.5 mos! Keep it up!
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is soooo awesome!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I hope 2010 is your shining year!!!! Your profile pic needs updated with the new you!!!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    you look great!

congrads!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! That's awesome work girl... Great job.. keep it up!:drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You look Wonderful!!!! Happy New Year to you!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    You look awesome. Way to go on your hard work, congrats.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Great job! You look like a new person. Enjoy the new you in the new year :wink:
  • krisolso
    krisolso Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Very inspiring.
  • edidri6
    edidri6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great already, I can't imagine where the next 35 pounds will put you.:wink:
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!
  • DiDislosingit
    Options
    You're a great inspiration. Keep up the good work. You'll be there in no time!!!
  • becca2010
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing! I'm starting my journey tomorrow, and you have shown me that wonderful, amazing changes can happen in a relatively short time. If I had just stuck with that diet I started in the summer instead of getting mad about one stupid weigh-in!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for your post :) You motivate me everytime I read one of your posts:happy:
  • Doreenpao
    Doreenpao Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you should be sooo proud. You look great. the picture in front of the door is a great idea. You can really SEE the progress. I will do the same. I am starting AGAIN and hoping I will be good this year. I will be. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! What a great idea to have the same colors and stand in the same place in both pictures! I'm sure you are very pleased with the progress you've made. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Please post your photos again whenever you want! They definitely inspire all of us to continue our journey, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!