Starting P90X today

Options
Hey all!!! I have done P90X twice in the past, and I am starting it again today! Is there anyone out there that would like to start a support group on here, and do it with me? I know it is short notice, but I am ready to lose this weight!! Who's in?

Replies

• MsNancy1827
    Options
    What is P90X ?
  • Charie1981
    Charie1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    P90X is a 90 day program. You work out 7 days week. It's an awesome program I am on week 3 and I have already lost 4 pounds working out to the program.
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started last week. I also formed a group for folks starting in September to post and help motivate each other. It very originanally named: "P90X starting September 2012"

I'll toss you an invite, hope you will actively participate and most importantly good luck over the next 90 days :)
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I just started today as well. What have you found to be the best way to log your exercise? For today I used circuit training?

Thanks!
    Kat
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've been using moderate calisthenics for most of the strength workouts. aerobic high impact for plyo, yoga for yoga, and I will have to check what I did for Kenpo. Maybe moderate aerobics
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm in phase 2 of P90X... I love it. Feel free to add me (anyone) for support & to motivate one another!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    P90X is a 90 day program. You work out 7 days week. It's an awesome program I am on week 3 and I have already lost 4 pounds working out to the program.

It gives you the option of a "Rest Day" so you really only have to work out six days a week.
  • zuluf15
    Options
    I started week 4 on Monday. There's so much variety in the workouts (the circuit training can be pretty aerobic at times) that I just use my HRM derived calories instead of one of the canned MFP exercise types. I'm game for a support group.
    Z
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3, phase 1... Love it!!!
  • semperfit1823
    Options
    Currently Weightlifting and on my cutting phase then bulking phase but will start P90X2 January :)
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ive got a P90X challenge group going if any of you want to join for some extra support and motivation!
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was watching videos on Youtube this morning about P90X.

Still undecided about it, though the results i've seen in the videos look great.

Will do some searching around and may start it...
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    P90X app for iPhone is free TODAY ONLY! It looks great for tracking progress, nutrition, and keeping a schedule. You can also buy buy the workouts