Wish me luck cause i'm gonna need it

Options
I leave tomorrow for a one month stint on a ship.these cooks generally think they must serve deep fried everything for every meal.And oh yes there is never any lack of sweets as well or bacon,sausage,ham,hashbrowns and fried eggs onthe menu.It will be hard to get an idea of exactly what i am putting into myself calorie wise .I have lost 8 lbs in the last month so i am at 166 pounds today.I'll let you kkow where i stand when i get back.....

Replies

• flabbyguy
    flabbyguy Posts: 22
    Options
    I leave tomorrow for a one month stint on a ship.these cooks generally think they must serve deep fried everything for every meal.And oh yes there is never any lack of sweets as well or bacon,sausage,ham,hashbrowns and fried eggs onthe menu.It will be hard to get an idea of exactly what i am putting into myself calorie wise .I have lost 8 lbs in the last month so i am at 166 pounds today.I'll let you kkow where i stand when i get back.....
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    Hopefully there is an exercise room. This may help.

Good luck and bon voyage!

Melissa
  • momathome
    momathome Posts: 72
    Options
    Good luck
    Run laps on deck...LOL
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yeah, try to get exercise in where you can and always remember, it's not always about what you put into your mouth, but how much! Just try and eat LESS if all they have is the "bad" stuff. Portion control is key!!
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    but how much! Just try and eat LESS if all they have is the "bad" stuff. Portion control is key!!

I completely agree!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your stint on the ship. Let us know how you are doing.

:drinker:
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Have fun on your cruise. Eat smaller proportions and walk walk walk.....Enjoy yourself too....so that you can come back and go at this new healthy eating lifestyle full throttle! Have a great trip! :flowerforyou:
  • flabbyguy
    flabbyguy Posts: 22
    Options
    Well im off to the airport.Thanks for all your encouragement.And everyone keep up the good work...