What do you think of this for Halloween?

Options
2»

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    This seems very Rob Zombie inspired to me...how about zombie it up and go as Living Dead Girl? (For those unfamiliar, it is one of his more populer songs)
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i like the tutu/tulle idea

3_winter800.jpg

TML0407_large.jpg
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I'd go with a Psychobilly look with that corset. Black pencil skirt and barrel rolled fringe/ bangs- Betty Paige meets Vampirella.

Perfect!!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    This seems very Rob Zombie inspired to me...how about zombie it up and go as Living Dead Girl? (For those unfamiliar, it is one of his more populer songs)

Also a great idea! I love Rob Zombie. He's doing a Halloween Bash here in Orlando. I want to go sooo bad.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You guys are giving me some awesome ideas! Thank you so much. :D

Now I'm definately sure this is what I'm doing. :D

Be sure to post pics of the finished product. :happy:
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this! Honestly I probably wouldn't even have saved it for Halloween if it was me lol.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    There's not enough words to describe how much I want that corset. :love:

I'd do zombie pinup. Get some liquid latex and give yourself some gruesome wounds and a greenish tinge, with victory rolls or Bettie bangs.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    For the people who emailed me and asked... As promised, I went home and took a photo in it. Ignore my awful hair and lack of makeup as well as all the random stuff in my ferrets playroom behind me lol

27338725_6992.jpg
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love it! I think it's a great costume idea. I am tempted to buy a corset from that etsy seller as well, so many cute ones! How is the quality?
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love it! I think it's a great costume idea. I am tempted to buy a corset from that etsy seller as well, so many cute ones! How is the quality?

It's excellent. Very quality materials and well put together. I love corsets and this is probably the best one I own!