How nice!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I was wanting a piece of fruit and especially wanting a lite snack to tide me over until dinner and got home to find a package at our door. Some friends sent us a gift box from cherry moon farms to thank us for helping them with something and it included 2 apples, 2 pears and some "Sweets"...well my hubby can have the cashew brittle and chocolate cashews......I'll stick with the fruit! I am eating a pear..........definitely hits the spot!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was wanting a piece of fruit and especially wanting a lite snack to tide me over until dinner and got home to find a package at our door. Some friends sent us a gift box from cherry moon farms to thank us for helping them with something and it included 2 apples, 2 pears and some "Sweets"...well my hubby can have the cashew brittle and chocolate cashews......I'll stick with the fruit! I am eating a pear..........definitely hits the spot!!
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    Awesome willpower! I think I would.....No, I know I would cheat on the chocolate cashews.:tongue::tongue: :tongue: