DVDs for toning under arms/tummy/thighs?

Options
Hi all! As I near the end of my weight loss journey, another journey looms ahead: toning. I have a jiggly tummy, underarms, and thighs. I was just wondering if anyone had a recommended DVD program that would help with these areas. I like DVDs because I can put them on my laptop and take them anywhere :)

Replies

• Annie_Fannie
    Options
    For starters, congrats on nearly reaching your goal! Great job!!! As far as DVD's, one of my favorites is Jackie Warner's Curcuit Training. It is about a 50 minute routine for full body, but the DVD has a nice menu if you are short on time that breaks up different target zones into a 15 minute workouts. This can be found at Amazon.com.

I also like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (a little over 20 minutes, but you are working hard) Her 6 pack abs in 6 weeks, which is more than just abs (about 45 minutes) and Killer Buns and Thighs (about 35 minutes) Jillian DVD's can be found out Target and on Amazon.com.

You will want a set of hand weights if you don't already have them.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You should be strength training your WHOLE ENTIRE BODY not just where you think you are weak aesthetically.

Performing compound exercises will give you the best calorie burn, and best results body image wise.

Do:
    Squats
    Deadlifts
    Pull ups
    Presses
    Dips
    Push ups
    Cleans
    Bench Press
    Rows