I'm Fat: The Fat Chronicles Pt. 2

mnorris
mnorris Posts: 2 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,

For the past several weeks I've been needing to "rededicate" myself to fitness.

I'm not as fat as I used to be. In July 2006 I weighed in for the first time in years and discovered that I was pushing 290 lbs. I spent the rest of that day researching dieting, exercise, and buying a little book in which I could record my daily caloric intake. I started the very next day. By the following April, I lost about 85 lbs (I have a few pitures of the before and after in my profile).

I hovered at the 190 mark for a couple of years, but recently I've been creeping up. I'm not exercising like I was and my eating habits are starting to slip. I bought a great new house, but it needs a lot of updating; suddenly instead of working out I am painting. I also started a new job this year which requires much more of my time. And on top of all of that, I'm in the last year of working on my doctorate.

I'm currently around 205 lbs. I want to lose another 20 lbs. I was very comfortable at 185 lbs.

When I lost the first 90 lbs, I credit it on keeping track of my calories and the accountability that was placed on me by others. I told everyone and their grandmother I was on a diet and then I supplied weekly updates. So although I have less to lsoe than the first time, expect the the same! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.