Need friends - Young moms look`n to loose baby weight

Options
Hi i`m new to this and looking for anyone wanting to take on this journey together, i have two children under 2 yrs and lookin to loose that baby weight from pretty much being pregnant for two years...

Replies

• HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi i`m new to this and looking for anyone wanting to take on this journey together, i have two children under 2 yrs and looking to loose that baby weight from pretty much being pregnant for two years...

Add me!! I am mom of a two year old son. I have gained more than baby weight.. so I need support as well. So far I have lost 6lbs and I working towards the 24 thats remaining. Cant weight to reach my goal, but I know its going to take time. I truly have to pace myself and work diligently.
  • GoyaMommy13
    GoyaMommy13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me too. i'm 27, with two under two. My youngest is 7 weeks old. :D
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 little ones :drinker:

Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    im not such a young mom but i have 6 kids had twins 7 months ago and trying to lose the 50 lbs that i gained with them :)
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have a 10 year old, 5 year old and 7 month old. I swear I looked like the octomom when I was pregnant with my last one, and thanks to Shaun T's Insanity program, I now look better than I did before I got pregnant with her.
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hi! i am a mom of three boys; 8, 3, and 1. feel free to add me!!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have a 3 yo...baby weight is gone...just working on the "my fault" weight :)
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    HI! You can add me! I'm 24, a single mom to a 4 year old! Looking to get rid of the baby weight and then some!! :)
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    I have an 11 year old and just now trying to loose all the weight i gained AFTER having her. i am down 35lbs so far. Anyone feel free to add me if you like
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I had my first baby August 2011, I am STILL 25lbs over my pre-preg weight, 45 over my 'pre-boyfriend' weight, and 65 over my HS/Beginning of college weight.

Feel Free to add me - I could definitely use & give support!
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    I am 40yrs young..lol but have 3 kids ranging from 17 months to 23yrs old :) My youngest is 17 months old

Please feel free to add me...the more motivators the better
  • heatherlee1124
    heatherlee1124 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also here for the same thing. Add me if you would like.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    add me if you would like, I have a 7 month old :happy:
  • mom2emily
    Options
    Hello. I'm a FTM to a 9 month old and am looking to lose the baby weight...plus some. I lost 50 pounds before I got pregnant and am sad to say I have gained most of it back. I just started MFP and hope to lose 75 pounds this time around. Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey! :)
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have a nearly 1 year old son and I just recently got back to pre-pregnancy weight. I'm still working toward my goal weight. Feel free to add me!
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Finally losing that baby weight from 2 yrs ago!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new here. I know this thread is for moms, but any advice that you have please send my way. While my wife isn't doing MFP yet, she's really trying to lose weight. She has given me 3 beautiful girls (9, 8 and 6) and she has been a surrogate twice; having a girl for a couple in Serbia 2 years ago and twin girls to a couple in Spain last year. She is getting ready to do it one last time. But we are both trying to lose weight now. She is trying to get healthy before getting pregnant to make it easier once the baby is born.
    thanks.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Heey! I have a 7 month old and am going pretty slow on my weight loss journey. It is picking up now that my little girl is eating more food and breastfeeding less. Friend me if you want!
  • briasbellybump
    Options
    I have a 3 month old and have lost 49 pounds so far but i gained 100 during this pregnancy! ha. horrible, so i am doing okay but i really want to get down to 135 which i havent been since senior year, and am now 22. I hope everything goes good! just keep working at it , this site is amazing and is foolproof:smile:
  • miss_shinobi
    miss_shinobi Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Im a first time mum, my beautiful son is 6 weeks old :) and its about time i stopped stuffing my face! Ive had such a good time eating what ever i want but the 25lbs i gained while pregnant isnt going to disappear on its own!
    Rachael :)