Starting Over Again - Help!

Options
So, I'm returning to MFP after losing 50 pounds in the spring of 2011. Last night I updated my weight from April of this year. I went from 52 pounds lost to 33 pounds lost :( I was completely depressed, although I know I don't have anyone to blame but myself and my poor eating habits. I am having the hardest time climbing back on the wagon, even though I know there is huge difference in how I feel when I am eating clean and exercising daily. I just can't seem to keep crappy food out of my mouth!

Argh! So, what I'm looking for is advice on getting back on the horse, getting motivated, etc. Also tough love, I need that in spades! I would also love to have anyone who is willing as a friend to help support and motivate me.

Thanks all!

Replies

• tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi- I had a "big" weight loss back in my college days, but since then, I've gain my weight back and then come (as it always goes). From then I have always stumbled, and stumbles trying to recreate the same success, but always fell off. Then one day, and I still can't pinpoint the moment, I decided to suck it and, and do something so I don't feel so miserable. I think it was along the lines that everything in my life was finally working out, but I was still unhappy because of the way that I looked- and I didn't want it to be like that.

Feel free to add me for support, and some criticism. I am fairly early in this journey, so we can be in it together! As for motivation, I think that has to come within yourself (but I do use a fitspiration board!) :)