Anyone have any good wraps

Options
2»

Replies

• emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    with those flat outs, I made a pizza, also chicken taco, egg sandwich there good with anything. Also used morning star the crumbley meat for a taco.
  • rebecca413
    Options
    This week I've been using a 130 calorie Mission wrap with veggies that I cooked over the weekend (carrots, spinach, onions, muchrooms), grilled chicken, and a wedge of laughing cow cheese. Delish and so easy now that I've pre-made all the veggies!
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    Wraps are good with about anything. Personally, I am a vegetarian so I have 2 that I eat more than anything

1) Red Pepper Hummus, with Avocado, and a little feta or goat cheese
    2) fresh spinach, sprouts, tomatoes, cucumber and black olives with a dash of olive oil and vinegar
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    Man, I love pitas.

I usually just put lunch meat and spinach or lettuce in them, since I'm a very picky eater, I wont put tomatoes and such in them.
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Chicken cheesesteak wraps! Just made these the other day and they were fantastic. 1 lb ground chicken, 2 packages of mushrooms, 1/4 cup 2% shredded cheese and some Mrs. Dash. Saute the mushrooms, push them to the side, brown the chicken, season with some mrs. dash, then mix all together then add the cheese. Use 1 whole wheat tortilla with about 1/2 cup of mix, roll it up and enjoy. Calorie count was 345. Of course my husband had to have two! I stuck to one with a little hot sauce and a salad with 2 tbps bolthouse caesar dressing.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    BLC WRAPS (from hungry girl cook book)

3 leaves romaine, butter or green leaf lettuce
    1 boca original meatless burger
    1 slice extra lean turkey bacon
    1 slice fat free cheddar cheese
    2 Tbsp chopped tomato
    1 Tbsp chopped onion
    2 dill pickle slices , chopped
    1 Tbsp ketchup
    1 Tbsp fat free mayo
    Cook burger patty according to package instructions, either in the microwave or in a pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
    Top burger with the cheese slice. Microwave for about 20 seconds, until the cheese melts. Set aside.
    Cook bacon slice in a pan sprated with nonstick spray, until both sides are crispy.
    Once burger and bacon are cool enough to handle, chop both into bite sized pieces.
    Place burger adn bacon pieces in a small bowl. Add tomato, onion, pickles and mix well. Add ketchup and mayo. Toss to coat
    Put one-third of the burger mixture into each lettuce "cup" and dig in!
    Makes 1 serving
    Per serving (3 lettuce wraps) 163 calories, 1.5g fat, 1,182mg sodium, 18g carbs, 5.5g fiber, 8g sugars, 21.5g protein