Looking for new friends with over 100lbs to lose

Options
I am looking for people who have over 100lbs to lose. I am a 30 something y.o gal just looking for people who are in the same boat as me. Especially people who also belong to the Eatmore2lose group but ya don't have to be. So if any one wants to add me, feel free to do so.

Replies

• Beacham69
    Options
    Hey there - I can't really remember what I looked like or felt at my goal weight which is 115 pounds less than I am right now so I definitely have that to lose and maybe more. So, I'm in that boat with you but I don't belong to Eatmore2lose. I'm going to go Google that because I've never heard of it. Right now I'm focusing on my caloric intake and getting out to do cardio. I'm lucky to have a friend who lives near me that wants to walk/job (slowly, like a trot :)) every night so we try to do that during the week.
  • Sminett1993
    Options
    I have about 120lbs to lose and I would love to be your friend.
  • kulchic72371
    kulchic72371 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 20 pounds to lose at least 5 times over if you would like to friend me...feel free.
  • Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    I have about 140lb to lose , feel free to add anyone :)
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I can't really remember what I looked like or felt at my goal weight which is 115 pounds less than I am right now so I definitely have that to lose and maybe more. So, I'm in that boat with you but I don't belong to Eatmore2lose. I'm going to go Google that because I've never heard of it. Right now I'm focusing on my caloric intake and getting out to do cardio. I'm lucky to have a friend who lives near me that wants to walk/job (slowly, like a trot :)) every night so we try to do that during the week.

It's actually on MFP, that's how I found out about it. :)
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have at least 124 left to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me, I don't bite.
  • Brandi1525
    Brandi1525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your fitness pal. I'm currently 308 down from 311. I am trying to get to 200lbs. and a size 16. I wear a 14 now.
  • Brandi1525
    Brandi1525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you beautiful diva, I too have 100lbs to loose well 108 to be exact !
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    will send you an invite. I have lost 85 pounds so far and have another 85 to go to be a goal. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • karalynb83
    Options
    I am new to this site, so I'm not really sure how to do everything yet. I want to loose exactly 100lbs, I want to be back to the same size I was before I had my second son. With bad disks in my back it is hard to do any excersie's, so it is really hard for me. I am hoping that with this site, and people on my side, I can get threw this. Please fill free to add me, and we can get threw this together. =) Yall have a blessed evening!