How many cups...

Options
of water have you drank so far? :drinker:

I up to 7 cups so far...:bigsmile:

Replies

• Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    So I'm guessing 33 people checked out this post and no one has drank their water! Come on people, in order to help you lose weight you have to drop the cola's and drink your water...:grumble:
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm slacking big time. I've only got 2 in and its 2:45pm. Let the chugging begin! :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I got 5 in so far!
  • tiggers
    tiggers Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm on 6 working on 3 more
  • smileydays
    smileydays Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's now 4:55 and I have consumed about 6 glasses of water for the day. Yesterday, I was good and had 11-12. :) Water is essential especially when dieting so try for at least 8 glasses per day. Good luck to all of you!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I've downed about 3 cups so far.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I drink 90-120 oz a day. How many cups is that? 12-16?
  • Brandiann
    Options
    I drink 90-120 oz a day. How many cups is that? 12-16?

120 ounces is 15 cups/glasses of 8 ounces each... Great job!!
  • Brandiann
    Options
    I've consumed 10 cups = 80 oz's today.. :bigsmile:

I'm working on trying to get to 128oz's daily but it's a little tough.. :grumble:
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I think I've drank about 5 glasses, but I just don't keep track of it. Does anyone have a trick? I thought of getting one of those 32 ounce jugs, trying to drink half before lunch, refill, and the rest later in the day?
  • Brandiann
    Options
    You can do that.. or in my case I buy the 1 liters of Poland Spring and drink 2-3 of those thru out the day.. Soon I'm going to carry around a gallon jug.. lol :laugh: have to get that water in...
  • BroiledNotFried
    Options
    thanks, for helping me solve my water counter.
    But, I "must" put grapefruit or cranberry juice splash in my water.
  • BroiledNotFried
    Options
    Water is goood.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I have a hospital mug that is 30 oz. It has a visible little bump at the bottom. This is my bulls eye. I keep drinking until there's nothing left. 30 oz at a time, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fill it up & don't move away from the sink until you are done. That's the secret. I've tried adding crystal light to it, but it irritates my throat, and gives me a bit of heartburn after.
  • Brandiann
    Options
    thanks, for helping me solve my water counter.
    But, I "must" put grapefruit or cranberry juice splash in my water.

why not try slices of fresh lemon or orange instead of "juice"? Much better in my opinion..
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I got nine in. I bought a lime and lemon to add here and there for a change. Question can you count tea if it is Decaf?
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Drank 6 cups so far. Most I drank in one day was 22...thought I was going to be sick. I hate drinking water but I know I need it.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Drank 6 cups so far. Most I drank in one day was 22...thought I was going to be sick. I hate drinking water but I know I need it.
  • Brandiann
    Options
    I got nine in. I bought a lime and lemon to add here and there for a change. Question can you count tea if it is Decaf?

I do.. but some people may disagree..