HI, i want to lose LBS before hubby returns from iraq

newmommy06
newmommy06 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Rachel, I am a SAHM to 2 boys(1yr and 3.5 yr). My husband is deployed to Iraq for 1 yr he'll be home late march for 2 weeks vacation and i would ideally like to lose all my weight before then. but he doesn't come home for good until September so i do have a realistic time frame too. I think that keeping track of my calories will help a lot so thats why i joined this morning. i hope i joined the right site to help and introduce me to calorie counting. And advise appreciated.

Replies

• Hi, Rachel...my name is Holly. This is the second time I have been here on this site. I lost 10 lbs then slacked off. I have since gained it back. My boyfriend is also deployed to Iraq and I would love to lose 30 lbs before he gets home. The calorie counting really helps. The motivational support is great also. Good Luck and Happy New Year!!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    I joined last week and I'm liking this site a lot! How much are you looking to lose? I just think you need to set a realist goal so you don't set yourself up for failure and give up because you get down on yourself. Meal planning is important too so you have a plan. Good luck! If it is to be, it is up to me!
  • i wanna lose 19lbs total and would be happy with 10 by late march. i have a treadmill and even have a 6 weeks diet program that i ordered a couple months ago but only used that for about a week and i think i last used the treadmill back in august. So i have the tools i not sure what else to do be sides to "just do it" :smile:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    I totally think you can DO IT! You just need to hold yourself accountable, log your food every day and your water intake and exercise. YOU CAN DO IT!
This discussion has been closed.