Options

Replies

• sandrade00
    Options
    wow - what was your secret...
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    :O definite amazing work, you should be so proud deary :)
    I loveeeee that side picture, I wanna look like that!

Btw, you're really adorable
    Well done
    x
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
    How tall are you? :)
    Also, what was your exercise and diet like?
    Well done!!!
    Thank you! And thanks everyone else!

I'm 5'3.5"
    In all honesty, I'm 19 years old, and that comes with extreme laziness and an extreme fondness of alcohol. I basically ate healthy 80% of the time, learned portion control but didn't deny myself anything, and started walking a lot more as well as trying to pick the more active option when hanging out with my friends (bike rides vs cinema, etc). I go swimming when I can afford it, but for the most part it has just been watching what I eat and fitting in exercise here and there. I never took any of it to the extreme because I know what sort of person I am, and I know I'd never keep up eating healthy 100% of the time or exercising 5x a week. It's why it probably took me a little longer, but it at least means I'll have no problems staying this way (:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right now, I'm 18lbs above where you are at the moment, but you look amazing :D
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    fantastic, you look really great
  • mapia87
    mapia87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Holy SHISHKABOB!!! What did you do?!?!? your body looks amazing!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    HOLY BUCKETS!!!! that cant be the same young lady from pic 1 to the last................nope, cant be..nada You shouldnt try and trick your fellow / fellowette MFPSers

damn awesome job you've done...........stand proud!!!
  • Junie444
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    The main thing now is maintaining being healthy and comfortable with myself, because that's what it's all about, right? :')
    This is a great quote! Good for you!!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job! You look amazing! Nice flat tummy! I have almost lost 40 lbs as well and its nice to see what a difference it makes! (Sometimes I have a hard time seeing it for myself!) Congratulations on your success and determination!
  • gaiareeves
    Options
    Holy SHISHKABOB!!! What did you do?!?!? your body looks amazing!
    I learned the art of moderation :') That was literally it.

Thank you! :D
  • LADYDEBORAH1984
    LADYDEBORAH1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look so different and your tummy looks sooo flat, im well jel!! Great work, be proud!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fabulous!!
  • fdware
    Options
    You look great! You have motivated me to stay on course. Slow and steady is always the best method because I am sure in 9months you have truly made healthy lifestyle changes. Great job!
  • gaiareeves
    Options
    You look great! You have motivated me to stay on course. Slow and steady is always the best method because I am sure in 9months you have truly made healthy lifestyle changes. Great job!
    Slow and steady is the way to do it. I could've eating super healthy and exercised a lot and lost the weight in 5 months as opposed to 9, but those are changes I never would've maintained and would've probably put half of it back on by now. The best way is to change things you know you can change for life :)
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!(:
    i love the shorts and leggings by the way! You rock it;)
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! WTG!!!!!!!
  • Omgosh, you look great! Great job! :)
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    you look amazing babes!!!! youve come a long way it doesnt matter how long the journey takes just as long as you get there and never give up is what really matters! congrats and thanks for the post its very inspiring!! its storys like yours that give girls like me a little push to keep going ;-)
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Excellent work. And never apologize for the ginger. Tim Minchin's "Prejudice" teaches us that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!