Back Again....Round Two!!!!!!

holly122677
holly122677 Posts: 67
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
New Year, New Me!!!!! Well things got hectic around the holidays LOL starting with all the Halloween candy. I gained back all the weight that I lost (10 lbs). Now its time to get back on track. Found out that my boyfriend will be coming home from Iraq sooner than I thought but still not an impossible time frame. 32 lbs to lose, but with baby steps I know I can accomplish anything. Just hope to keep the motivation going :) By the way does anyone know how to enter Wii Fit into the exercise calculations??????

Replies

• Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    I use a heart rate monitor to add my wii fit calories (the new wii fit plus estimates calorie burn for you too a great feature) but really a heart rate monitor then you can add it in yourself
  • Sounds great....Thanks a bunch.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    New Year, New Me!!!!! Well things got hectic around the holidays LOL starting with all the Halloween candy. I gained back all the weight that I lost (10 lbs). Now its time to get back on track. Found out that my boyfriend will be coming home from Iraq sooner than I thought but still not an impossible time frame. 32 lbs to lose, but with baby steps I know I can accomplish anything. Just hope to keep the motivation going :) By the way does anyone know how to enter Wii Fit into the exercise calculations??????

Welcome back! :flowerforyou: You KNOW MFP works, so, stick with it this time, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.