Would like some friends, please

Options
I would like to have some MFP pals to go through on this journey with me!
I think this format will help me in keeping informed on how I'm doing. This
is new to me. It seems like alot of folks give support and have some nice
topics to read dealing in with weight issues. My job does take alot of my time
yet, I'm going to commit to this like my job:) I may not get to reply as soon as I would
like to, but don't fear. I will help with motivation and any support I can!
Have a great day and Don't Drink and Drive..........

Replies

• xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I may not reply to every single thing you do but I'll be here!! Feel free to add me :)
  • corkboard26
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :0)
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm a bit addicted to logging in multiple times a day like it's my job or something. I stay connected and I also don't reply to every little thing a person does on here but for the most part I do. I'm always here to support anyone in the best way I possibly can. :)
  • jaguardream
    Options
    You can add me as well, I'm new and welcome friends. :-)
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    Hey! Welcome :) Feel free to add me. I am busy with my job a lot too but Im connected on my phone- I always log my diary and I try and motivate whenever I can
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Count me in. I've been on this site for a few short months and have actually gain a few pounds. But I'm also training to run a half marathon next month so I'm concentrating more on my running and spending time on the gym then losing weight.

Jim
  • itsholly325
    Options
    Just signed up myself...you can add me...we can learn how to do this together.
  • katejain
    Options
    The more friends the better the support, feel free to add me, I could always use new friends as well :-) Have a wonderful day!!!
  • Jbkny12
    Options
    I'm here my self and have gotten back on track..so just add and everything's all good..i need the support my self..:bigsmile:
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Have a great day and Don't Drink and Drive..........

That's Awesome! :wink:
  • Feel free to add me if you like. The more friends the better!
  • LizziDouglas
    Options
    feel free to add me, last year I lost 98lb, this year I have put on 14lb, in total I need to lose 20lb to get to my recommended BMI. I need to eat 1317 cals a day but think I must be eating the wrong stuff as weight not come off this week, even though I am getting cals, carb, fiber and protein spot on.
    I am in England and am on FB.
  • marc73
    marc73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me aswell,on here everyday.
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    welcome!!
  • Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just joined as well. Instead of dieting I need to change my eating lifestyle.
  • Sunshinegrl312
    Sunshinegrl312 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    One can always use new friends and good support team. I won't reply to everything but that doesn't mean I'm not interested. :)
  • Carole1995
    Options
    Add me too! I'm the same, I'm trying to do this for the last time. I'm finally getting the exercise part going. I can use all the support I can get. Besides, if we're all on different schedules, we'll always have someone awake and positive when we are low.