Question re logging and days completed on MFP???

Options
Hey there, my MFP used to say "nixism has logged in for 30 days"... and each day it would grow.
For some reason it's no longer saying that. I have "completed" some of my days the next morning etc, would this affect it? IE: does everything have to be recorded and completed within 24hr period???

Any ideas?

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Its my understanding that you must log at least one food item per day for them to count. Or maybe its just log into the system. Im not sure. Closing out the day doesnt matter bc I dont do it every day. However, I can tell you that if you log into your phone app, with no signal, it will not count. I did that on my cruise and my counter reset. I emailed them and asked about it so they reset it.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You have to log in at least one thing on the day. Logging the day after doesn't count toward the accumulated days of logging.
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Yeah i always thought it meant just logging into the site! Lol i do finish my days at times the next morning too, but i think i usually have my breakfast in, so hopefully it counted it lol maybe the higher the days you go it notifies after a longer period? I think its usually ater 5 days on something comes up. Im interested to know for sure too!
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I log every day, at least something every single day - but for some reason it's stopped saying "Nixism has logged in for XXX days"...
    Which personally I found quite motivating !! :)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I also know as you do it longer it updates less frequently. So first it grows every day. Then ever 3, then ever five . . .

You've just been around a while. It keeps coming. The rewards are just less frequent I think. In fact, we've been on the same amount of time and now I only get it every 5 or 10 days.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I don't know then. I am at 205 days today, and I get the notification every 5 days.
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok cool - I have been here a wee while now - thanks all :)