HELP - Am I in starvation mode?!

Options
Ok, so I have been sticking to my caloric and macro targets better than ever for the last month, but I haven't lost any weight! Since I workout 3-4 days a week, my TDEE is supposedly somewhere between 3000-3500 calories a day, and my BMR is around 1900 - 2000. I've been consuming 2500 calories, and it was working before, but not anymore.

Do I need to eat more to lose weight? Am I in starvation mode? Is my body broken? :sad:

Replies

• Ms_Steel
    Options
    I am not sure, I will need to examine you thoroughly.
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    well didnt see any exercise in ur logs and from what i saw of ur cals ur eating less that 1500.. thats where i am at.. but after seeing ur pics..looks like u are where ur going to be.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm wth Ms. Steel - you need a thorough physical before we can properly analyze your issue!!
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am not sure, I will need to examine you thoroughly.

you win the thread.

hands down!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    well didnt see any exercise in ur logs and from what i saw of ur cals ur eating less that 1500.. thats where i am at.. but after seeing ur pics..looks like u are where ur going to be.

My logging hasn't been spot on recently, I don't log excercise, but I eat the same thing everyday so I know my caloric intake is closer to 2500 based on logging previously.
  • SeaChele77
    Options

My logging hasn't been spot on recently, I don't log excercise, but I eat the same thing everyday so I know my caloric intake is closer to 2500 based on logging previously.

Could be Wegmans, maybe they've put some secret spice in your food that is keeping you from losing.
  • Ms_Steel
    Options
    I'm wth Ms. Steel - you need a thorough physical before we can properly analyze your issue!!

OH, are you volunteering to be my assistant?
  • SeaChele77
    Options

OH, are you volunteering to be my assistant?

Sure thing - not sure how qualified I am, but I learn very quickly!! :wink: