Anyone else finding themselves glued to the MFP site...

Options
2»

Replies

• LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with it. FIrst of all, I'm only on when I'm awake. Secondly, I switch hands with the mouse every hour to achieve bilateral symmetry.

:laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :flowerforyou: thank you, I really did lol!

*raises hand* addict here too
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Facebook...i never ckeck my facebook anymore....love this site...so yes! :happy:
  • madstarr
    madstarr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :happy: I keep MFP in an open internet window at work and immediately log back in when I get home, but I'm not usually glued to it. I get satisfaction by immediately entering my meals for breakfast, snacks, lunch & dinner along with any exercise I've completed throughout the day. I can definitely see me being glued to it...on occasion I get carried away reading the success stories of others.
  • ncprasad
    ncprasad Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I use the gym at work so my workouts tend to be in the middle of the day rather than first thing in the morning. I normally eat lunch and read a couple of inspirational stories from the "Success Stories" section of the forum. Problem is, the stories are so inspirational that I wind up reading about them for hours and pretty soon its time to go home. I guess too much of a good thing is bad.

Gym first, then MFP! That should be your creed! I zone into MFP when I want to stay away from the fridge. Keeps my mind off eating at night. Usually works :grumble:
  • ncprasad
    ncprasad Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Meaning at home..Is this forum not on the internet anymore? Where am I? :bigsmile:
    I have been without internet for four months...... I AM NEVER LEAVING MFP AGAIN:grumble:
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I do love this site for sure!!!